Cucumber carpaccio with mozzarella and smoked trout
Level of difficulty: easy*
Preparation time: around 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 400 g cucumber
- 500 g Brimi Mozzarella Block
- or 4x125 g Brimi Mozzarella Ball
- 200 g smoked trout
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of dill, as garnish
- Freshly ground pepper, to serve
Rinse the cucumbers, peel them, cut them into thin slices and arrange them on a plate. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and distribute it among the slices of cucumber. Cut the smoked trout into pieces of the same size and distribute them in the same way, among the cucumbers and mozzarella. Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper and let the thinly sliced cucumber, mozzarella and smoked trout marinate in the dressing. Garnish with dill, and serve with freshly ground pepper.
- You can cut the cucumber with a food slicer.
- Pumpkin, avocado, asparagus and radicchio also work well in this recipe.