Grilled vegetables with mozzarella
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: around 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 100 g zucchini
- 100 g pumpkin
- 1 fennel
- 1 tomato
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2x100 g Brimi Mozzarella Bio
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Basil, as garnish
Rinse and trim the zucchini, rinse and peel the pumpkin and cut both into slices. Clean the fennel and cut into thin slices. Wash the tomato, quarter it, remove the seeds and crush so that it is flat. Preheat the grill. Peel the garlic, chop it finely and add it to the oil. Allow the vegetables to marinate for 10 minutes in the garlic oil. Salt them and cook them on the hot grill, turning them over so that they are evenly cooked. Cut the mozzarella into slices. Arrange the vegetables onto plates, together with the slices of mozzarella; pepper, dress with olive oil, garnish with basil and serve.
Cooking time for the vegetables: about 5 minutes
- You can also cut the tomatoes into thick slices and grill them.
- Eggplant, asparagus, avocado, radish and potatoes also work well in this recipe.
- These grilled vegetables pair well with prosciutto, Speck ham, culatello and salami.