Mozzarelline with grape tomatoes
Level of difficulty: easy*
Preparation time: around 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 200 g grape tomatoes (pomodori datterini)
- 400 g Brimi Mozzarelline (7.5 g each)
- 8 basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel or fine salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Wash the grape tomatoes, remove the stems and cut them in half. Arrange the Mozzarelline on a plate, along with the grape tomatoes. Sprinkle with the coarsely chopped basil, season with the fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper. Mix the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, salt in moderation and pour over the Mozzarelline and grape tomatoes.
Caprese salad: On a platter, alternate slices of mozzarella with tomatoes (in such a way that they overlap slightly) and insert a basil leaf in between the slices. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil on top.
- You can dress the Mozzarelline with lemon or tarragon vinegar
- Instead of Brimi Mozzarelline you can use the Brimi Mozzarella Block.