Pasta salad with Mozzarelline
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: around 35 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 150 g orecchiette pasta
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200 g red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 200 g Brimi Mozzarelline (7.5 g each)
- 80 g green olives
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs of dill, as garnish
- Tarragon leaves, as garnish
Cook the orecchiette pasta in salted water (following the cooking time indicated on the package), drain, add a little oil and allow it to cool. Wash the yellow and red cherry tomatoes, remove the stems and cut in half. Pit the olives and cut them in half. Add the tomatoes, mozzarella and olives to the pasta. Mix together the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper; toss the pasta salad in the dressing. After plating, garnish with dill and tarragon leaves before serving.
Cooking time for orecchiette: about 15 minutes
- Alternatively, you can prepare a dressing made with mayonnaise or plain yogurt for the pasta salad.
- Instead of orecchiette it is of course also possible to use other pasta shapes, such as farfalle or macaroni.
- You can also add ham or tuna to this recipe.
- Feel free to add beans, lentils, potatoes, zucchini, eggplant or asparagus.