Slices of marinated mozzarella with truffle
Level of difficulty: easy*
Preparation time: around 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 4x125 g Brimi Mozzarella Ball
- 1 small black truffle
- 1 teaspoon of fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of basil, as garnish
- 80 ml olive oil
Cut the mozzarella into slices and arrange on plates. Slice the truffle finely over the mozzarella and season with the fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the slices of mozzarella and garnish with the basil.
- You can flavor the slices of Brimi Mozzarella with lemon or balsamic vinegar.
- This recipe also works well with Brimi Mozzarelline.
- If you’d like, you can serve the Brimi Mozzarella with cubes of roasted pancetta.