Figs with mozzarella and pumpkin seeds
Level of difficulty: easy *
Preparation time: around 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 8 red figs
- 4x125 g Brimi Mozzarella lactosefree
- 20 small basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons millefiori honey
- 50 ml pumpkinseed oil
- 20 g roasted pumpkin seeds
Wash the figs and cut them into pieces. Cut the mozzarella into pieces. Place the figs on the plate, add the mozzarella, basil leaves; finish off with salt, pepper, honey, pumpkinseed oil, finely chopped roasted pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.
- Use very ripe figs; removing the skins works as well.
- Sun-dried tomatoes are also perfect for this dish.
- You can use maple syrup instead of honey.