Melon with mozzarella and pistachios
Level of difficulty: easy *
Preparation time: around 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 400 g melon
- 30 ml rapeseed or walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 20 ml apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4x100 g Brimi Mozzarella Ball
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 40 g greens (watercress, riccia, arugula and dill), as garnish
Peel the melon and cut into pieces. Marinate in a mixture of rapeseed oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut the mozzarella into pieces and arrange on the plates with the melon. Add the pistachios and parsley. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve with the greens.
- Instead of melons, use ripe pineapple or mango.
- You can also use watermelon.