Mozzarella gelato with raspberries
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: around 30 minutes + 30 minutes freezing time
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 50 ml buttermilk
- 400 ml milk
- 120 g sugar
- 2x125 g Brimi Mozzarella Ball
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 400 g raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 30 g powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons raspberry sauce (puree raspberries with powdered sugar and then sieve)
- 4 mint leaves, as garnish
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
Preparation: Warm up the buttermilk, milk and sugar to 80 °C. Let the mixture cool down to 50 °C, and then add the mozzarella and machine blend. Allow the mixture to cool, pass it through a sieve, add the lemon juice and allow it to cool in the gelato machine.
To finish: Place the raspberries on the plate. Mix the icing sugar with the Grand Marnier and let the raspberries marinate. Serve a tablespoon of the mozzarella gelato, add the raspberry sauce and mint, and finally sprinkle with icing sugar.
Cooking temperature: around 80 °C
Cooking time: about 2 minutes
- You can also use 50 g of coconut sauce.