Asparagus and mozzarella frittata
Level of difficulty: easy *
Preparation time: around 30 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- 40 g butter
- 80 g of Speck ham, cut into strips
- 60 g onions, cut into rings and browned
- 250 g of green asparagus, boiled and cut into pieces
- 10x25 g Brimi Mozzarella Bocconcini, sliced
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
Mix the eggs, cream and salt well in a mixing bowl. In a nonstick pan, melt the butter, pour in the egg and let the mixture thicken. Add the Speck ham, onions, asparagus and the slices of mozzarella and tomato, then bake the frittata in the oven until it finishes cooking. Plate the frittata, sprinkle with chives and serve.
Cooking temperature in the oven: about 180 °C
Cooking time: around 8 minutes
- Cover the frittata with a lid, remove it from the flame and let it finish cooking.
- Instead of Speck, you can use smoked trout or salmon.
- Instead of asparagus, you can use zucchini or broccoli.