Roulades of Speck ham and mozzarella with salad
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: around 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 12 slices of Speck ham
- 3x125 g Brimi Mozzarella Ball
- ½ tablespoon of oregano
- 40 g greens (riccia, arugula, radicchio, lamb’s lettuce)
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbed olive oil, for serving
Quarter the balls of mozzarella, sprinkle with finely minced oregano and roll up inside the slices of Speck. Sauté the mozzarella-and-Speck roulades in a pan, turning them over so that they are cooked on all sides. Combine the rapeseed oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper; let roulades marinate in the mixture. Serve the salad together with the mozzarella roulades.
Cooking time for mozzarella roulades: about 3 minutes
- Serve these Brimi Mozzarella roulades with a tomato salad.
- You can substitute Speck ham with prosciutto or sopressa.